Monday, January 17, 2011

Snapshots of life in Singapore

I find the lifestyle in Singapore already a culture by itself.
Regardless of race, language or religion.

In this work that I made, I showed different scenarios in a day here in Singapore.
There's the morning parents-fetching-kids-to-school,
lunchtime scenario in a food court,
and the sunset serenity in the neighbourhood.

I think all these small parts of our lifestyle in Singapore make a unique culture
that is in my own words, a treasure.
All the tiny details that we often miss out, like the shoes our neighbours and
ourselves leave outside our doors, and the bins outside a food stall,
they made Singapore what it is now.

We make Singapore what it will become like years from now.

Zeng Shichang
094186K
DA0903

No comments:

Post a Comment