Sunday, January 16, 2011

Details of Arab Street


I do not really have much to write here as I am not really familiar with this road myself actually. But in all honesty, Arab Street hosts some very detailed and beautiful decorations there. From the carpets to the perfume bottles in a few perfume shops. Their designs are so elaborate and yet  in a nice way. It was a joy to see them up close and personal. I wished to draw out little details of the many items they have there, but it will be a deathwish if I do so. It is just far too much details to nail down. haha...

As I walked around the streets with my friend, it was pretty obvious it serves as a tourist attraction as I saw quite a number of foreigners there. I do wish this street would still stay for as long as I lived and it would be a great pity if something with such rich history and Islamic culture were to be torn down to build something else.

Ho Keng Jin
DA05
093787B

No comments:

Post a Comment