Monday, January 17, 2011

Fading Breeze


This is a picture of the Palawan Beach at Sentosa. When I was a little girl, I remembered begging my parents to come here. And as I grew up, I actually realized that Sentosa has changed a lot. There are better monorails and the Universal Studio just came up. I realized that the water and sand are filled with litters too. I imagine in 10 years to come, Sentose will be more developed and most of the nostalgic features will be even more developed. There will be lesser ships too. I was randomly thinking that the beach will no longer be there as global warming will increase the sea level and hence retreating the beach. There will be a possibility that Singapore will have to reclaim more land just for us to enjoy the beach and the least sea breeze.

Sherrilynn, DA04

No comments:

Post a Comment