Sunday, January 16, 2011

Remembering The Past To Come.



It has been awhile since I last went to the train station where I would usually head off to Malaysia for holiday trips as I was a child.
And finally I took this opportunity to take my last trip to the train station. It felt nostalgic for me to take a little trip around the train station. To remember how me and my siblings played hide and seek and once, I nearly got lost. And also the many people that made the train station felt so lively and bustling. Recently when I heard that the train station was shutting down on 1st july of this year, I was pretty saddened about it. This place held lots of memories for me. Especially when I had trips to go to with my grandfather who recently passed away. Now that it's closing, I hope the government would preserve this train station for I feel, it's as the topic says, one of Singapore's heritage.
Ong Ghee Hoe
091990S
Group 5

No comments:

Post a Comment