Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fading Lines


Well, I went to Eu Tong Sen Street, China town, to do a film for an assignment not long ago. I have not seen before many of the things I saw on that day. I stayed over night at china town, wanting to see the different phases of the area. I wondered what it was like in the afternoon, and at night. The time that attracted me the most were the wee hours of the morning. Many old people were up sweeping the floors not because they are paid to, but because they wanted to. Sitting around just to get the nice sensations of a quite morning, setting up make shift shops in the back alleys, feeding pigeons and more. I couldn't see how the people of my generation would ever do such stuff. All we do now is go on the net, get hooked on facebook, myspace youtube and play video games all day long. What will happen to these places? Will they all start to fade away?

Michaelhuyouren.

093930W
DA0901

No comments:

Post a Comment